For more information and to purchase tickets online for an event please click on the links below. When you book for an event, you will receive an email containing a unique Ticket entry code. You will need to bring this with you to the event to claim your tickets. We do not send tickets out by post.
Please call 01865 813800 or contact us if you have any queries regarding tickets for events.
Concession rates apply to those under 16 years of age, students in full time education, people in receipt of income support, jobseekers allowance, working tax credit, disabled person's tax credit, housing benefit, council tax rebate or pensions tax credit. Please note if you have selected the Friends free ticket option, this is one of the benefits of your annual membership fee. Click here for further details about how to become a Friend of Modern Art Oxford.
Please bring proof of concessionary status with you when collecting your tickets from our Front Desk as we will need this to issue them.
Please note free tickets will not show up in your Order History on the website, but you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- Balloon Ascents, Rainbow Reservoir and Julia Meijer05 December 2014: Basement Performances (Balloon Ascents, Rainbow Reservoir & Julia Meijer) — Free £0.00
- Love is Enough - Artist Talk06 December 2014: Jeremy Deller (Love is Enough - Artists Talk) — Free £0.00
- Midwinter Drone Fest11 December 2014: Basement Performances (Midwinter Drone Fest - Standard) — £6.00
- 11 December 2014: Basement Performances (Midwinter Drone Fest - Concession) — £4.00
- Basement.TV14 December 2014: Inspired by William Morris (Basement.TV) — Free £0.00
- Andy Warhol's Factory People - Inside the Silver Factory08 January 2015: Film screening (Factory People- Inside the Silver Factory) — Free £0.00
- Perspectives: Myth15 January 2015: Featuring Prof Lisa Bortolotti & Dr Finola Kerrigan (Perspectives: Myths) — Free £0.00
- Experimental Drawing29 January 2015: Workshop (Experimental Drawing Workshop) — Free £0.00
- Anthony D'Offay and Jeremy Deller05 February 2015: In conversation (Anthony d'Offay & Jeremy Deller in conversation) — Free £0.00
- Perspectives: Love12 February 2015: Featuring Dr Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute (Perspectives: Love) — Free £0.00
- Perspectives: Fabric Design19 February 2015: Featuring Kirsty McDougall (RCA), Jenny Lister (V&A) & Michael Parry (Morris & Co.) (Perspectives: Fabric Design) — Free £0.00