Modern Art Oxford is committed to the highest standard and quality of information and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. However Modern Art Oxford gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information. Although Modern Art Oxford takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is accurate and not defamatory or offensive it cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers or linked pages.
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Modern Art Oxford. Modern Art Oxford do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
Modern Art Oxford is registered under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act. All information submitted will be stored securely.
Data protection statement for subscriptions to e-newsletters
Modern Art Oxford is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information that the User enters into our on-line registration form will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact them by email about Modern Art Oxford events and promotions. Modern Art Oxford will not share your details with any other company or institution without your consent. You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.
Data protection statement for shop and ticket purchases
Modern Art Oxford is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information that the User enters into our on-line registration form will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact them by email about Modern Art Oxford for administrative purposes for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. Modern Art Oxford will not share your details with any other company or institution without your consent. You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.
The Site uses Google Analytics to collect statistical data – please visit Google Analytics Terms Of Service for full details. In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Modern Art Oxford uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
1. Modern Art Oxford aims for equality of opportunity for everyone who uses, visits, works in and works for Modern Art Oxford and we will provide services and develop employment practices accordingly.
2. Modern Art Oxford is committed to developing policies and practices, and fostering behaviours that actively promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion and will ensure these are effectively implemented and promoted across the organisation.
3. Modern Art Oxford’s governing council (‘Council of Management’) and its Senior Management Team seek to ensure the organisation is an inclusive place to work and welcomes applications from all sections of the community and from people at all stages of their life. Decisions related to the recruitment, employment, training, progression and retention of staff are underpinned by the principles of equality of opportunity. All members of staff and applicants to the organisation will be treated equally regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and socio-economic background.
4. Modern Art Oxford is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying which supports the right of all staff and visitors to be treated with respect and will take action against members of staff who discriminate against, harass or bully individuals with whom they come into contact in the course of their employment.
5. Where possible, we take positive action to encourage under-represented groups to apply for employment opportunities. Recruitment decisions are based strictly on merit.
6. Modern Art Oxford seeks to ensure that its artistic programmes are inclusive and take due account of the experiences and interests of all groups including, but not limited to, women, ethnic/national minority groups, lesbians and gay men, transgender and non-gender identifying individuals, people from all age groups and socio-economic backgrounds, and disabled people. We seek to ensure that all programmed activities and venue facilities are accessible and welcoming to all sections of the community.
7. The Council of Management will monitor and review the organisation’s policies and procedures regularly through its Equality Diversity and Inclusion Working Group, in order to ensure that the above objectives are being successfully developed and pursued.
8. As a public art gallery, we are dependent for our success on the full involvement of users and visitors and as an employer, Modern Art Oxford recognises its moral and legal responsibility to promote equal opportunities. Modern Art Oxford recognises the creative case for diversity, equality and inclusion and that the pursuit of equality of opportunity is essential for a thriving and professional working environment.
Who to contact about our policies
Please email email@example.com or call 01865 722 733.